Sunday, October 31, 2010

Trick or Treat

Hello Everyone,
Things are starting to get cooking in the Upper Valley. This past week I hit 65miles in 6 days and I did my first hill workout! I did 6x600m with David. David continued on and did 1000m  while I jogged to the bottom and did a 200m interval then jogged back to the base of the hill just as David finished up his rest. It worked out great! Its never fun to do hill work alone. Unfortunately this week I will have to do my hill workout alone cause David is home for the week in Michigan. Coach is also home for the week  so its just me the Withrows and Ben in the house for the week. But before everyone took off we did have a pumpkin carving contest that I think went well but I will let all of you be the judge of that... 



I also went home this weekend and went out to dinner for my mothers 50th Birthday! It was a great time as my one year old nephew Frankie stole the show! All in all it has been a great past couple of weeks for my training and Im looking forward to the next couple of months of training. Its going to be getting pretty intense and I will make sure to keep you all posted on how it goes! Oh yea we start our charity work this week so look forward to hearing all about that in the next blog!

Brian

No comments: