Friday, October 22, 2010

Winter in October?

Fall in Hanover has been beautiful!  I’ve never seen the leaves these kinds of colors before in my life.  It is a picturesque and ideal place to run during this time of year.  We are officially starting to get into a routine and enjoying the views of the mountains, rivers, and trees on our runs.  But recently…


Yep, that’s right!  It seems that winter has already arrived in the beautiful Northeast.  While driving through rain last week, I watched as the rain turned to sleet which turned to hail which then turned into full out snow.  I’m not talking little flurries, I’m talking snowflakes and plow trucks!  Don’t get me wrong, I love the winter and Christmas time and the holidays, but its not even Halloween yet!  And snow… already!!  What happened to the gorgeous fall weather, the crisp air, and the trees changing colors?

I guess we’ll have to enjoy the fall colors while they last.  Lucky for us we can start thinking about where we will take our winter getaway to enjoy warmer training.  Stay tuned to find out where we will be headed.  Leave a comment if you have any suggestions on great places to train in the winter.

No comments: