Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Heading Back to the 4th Grade

For starters this is my first time blogging so bare with me.

Today was orientation day at Mt. Lebanon Elementary School. We are joining a program called Everybody Wins. In this program each mentor will be assigned a 4th grader and at lunch time we will get together and read with our 4th grader. I'm excited to get started with this program and be able to be a positive influence on these kids and help them with there reading.

On another note the training is going great and I'm finally starting to get use to the hills around here! I'm up to 60miles a week and lifting twice a week with our strength coach Wayne Burwell who is a Dartmouth alum. Next week coach said will have our first workout and I'm fired up for it. Things are starting to come together in the upper valley. Our Ice Tub is in the works as well as our Alter G and my Altitude tent (Thanks again Coach McDonough) is in the process of being put together and soon ill be sleeping at 10,000 feet!!

Thanks  everyone for taking your time to read our blogs and thanks for supporting In The Arena. Look forward to more updates from the rest of the team soon as we will be posting at least twice a week!  Also in the works is a video tour of our house so stay tuned!

Brian

No comments: