Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy Place

Good Evening,

I wish I could tell you training was going great but it is still a constant struggle. My achilles injury is by far the most difficult thing I have dealt with as an athlete. Everyday has been a battle for the past few months. Somedays are good and others not so good. Because of this I have an MRI on Saturday to try and get things sorted out. Hopefully all goes well and I never have to talk about my achilles ever again.

A few of us went putt putting this evening. We went to a brilliant course in Ventura. Below are a few pictures of the action that took place. We took our sweet time to finish the course and the complex closed before we could crown someone victorious for the evening. Even though no one won it was a BLAST!!





I apologize but I do not have a ton to talk about tonight. Therefore I will leave you with one of my favorite quotes. 


“The master in the art of living makes little distinction between his work and his play, his labor and his leisure, his mind and his body, his information and his recreation, his love and his religion. He hardly knows which is which. He simply pursues his vision of excellence at whatever he does, leaving others to decide whether he is working or playing. To him he's always doing both.”  - James A Michener


Hope everyone has a great night!!!!

David 

No comments: