Thursday, August 11, 2011

Plantar how ever you spell it!

Not to much to talk about this week. Ive been running about 5-6 miles a day and slowly working back into distance shape. Right now my plantar fascia has been bothering me on my right foot. I guess the term is I have Plantar Fasciitis. Its not to bad at the moment which is good. It started hurting at the beginning of my runs an then it would go away mid way through. After talking to coach about it, I wake up an before I even take a step out of bed I dig my thumbs in and really massage it. An let me tell you it hurts! but after I do it I feel much better walking around. Also I constantly stand and roll my right foot on a trigger point roller. So now when I go out for runs I don't feel it at all so I take it as a good sign!

Besides running I have been up at the barn painting and playing some video games!  It's been nice and relaxing which is good because things are going to start heating up. I have Camp Foss for two weeks starting this sunday and then Its right to middle school cross country in Caanan and Lebanon. But for right now Im going to enjoy my last few days in "the off season" and then its back on the grind!


Brian


No comments: