Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Back in NH

Id like to give a shout out to the UConn Mens BBall team and congratulate them on winning the NCAA Championship! and with that I would also like to ask the Redsox when they plan on starting the season?!?! Really 0-5!!! I know its early but its never good to see your team get swept in the opening series of the year and now they might get swept again.... I have faith they will turn it around its just embarrassing at the moment.

Okay with all that being said Im finally back in NH. Although Im sad to leave the nice weather Im glad to be back! As good as the weather is in cali I still feel that if there long enough it will make a runner soft. No offense to any of you Californians its just my opinion. Things are still shaky with my achilles..... But I did race in Stanford two weekends ago and things went very well considering and oddly enough my Achilles felt fine after. Yet I woke up this morning and it just started aching again. So we decided to scratch the hill workout that I was suppose to do today and just did some track work instead. Ive already been in the cold tub twice since the workout and hopefully it will settle down before this Saturday when I run an 1500m down at UConn. Im excited about about going back to my old stomping grounds and hangout with my old teammates. So hopefully my Achilles will stay strong and things will go smoothly. Right now there's not much to talk about as Im just trying to get back in the swing of things here on the east coast. But hopefully after this weekend I will have some more to post about

Gags

No comments: