Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Happy Holidays

I have been making myself verry merry over the holiday season catching up with friends and family.  I've been making so merry that I am writing to you slightly past my deadline.  I hope the holiday season has been good to all of you and your loved ones.  Relocating 1000 miles from home has made me very thankful for my time with my family and friends.
Before I departed for home I was watching the Chicago Bears play the New England Patriots and was dreading coming home.  The weather in the Chicagoland area was awful with heavy snow and winds.  Now the tables have turned.  As most of you know, the northeast is being pounded with near whiteout conditions in some areas.  I heard Syracuse NY has seen over 70 inches of snow...in only a month!  I can't imagine what it is like trying to get a run in out there.  Because of all this winter wonderland excitement, I have prolonged my departure back to the Upper Valley a few days.  Say what you want about Illinois Tolls, but everyone of our streets are cleared, even with our heavy snowfall.  So will be enjoying the roads in the land of lincoln for a few more days before I head back to take on the nasty Northeast weather.
Stay Warm!
Matt

No comments: