Sunday, December 19, 2010

It's Always Sunny in Gainesville...

...Even when it's a tad bit chilly. This week I am writing to you all from Gainesville, FL where I am enjoying an early Christmas break. Unfortunately for me Florida has been experiencing a cold spell much like the rest of the country. While the weather hasn't been ideal for sunbathing, it has made for some quality running. This past Tuesday I completed a "Lady Michigan"- a workout which alternates between interval and tempo pace runs. The original workout, created by former University of Michigan coach, Ron Warhurst, is slightly more lengthy. T.C.O.B., it's what I do.



1 comment:

walt said...

I appreciate the posts from all of you. The In The Arena mission is noble and I wish each of you success in all aspects of your life.