Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Holidays in the Mitten

Hello Everyone, 

Since my last blog I have spent most of my time back in Michigan with friends and family. The holidays were eventful and busy. Training was going great until I ran a harvard hill workout in Ann Arbor. The next few days after the workout my achilles decided to feel like someone hit it with a baseball bat repeatedly. I took a few days off and getting my achilles back to 100% has been number one on my priority list. 

As some may know I very much enjoy I Movie. While I was home I decided to see if I could produce an oscar winning film that recapped the highlights of my holiday season. Below is the award winning film for your enjoyment.  



The video is also on our new youtube page!!  Hope everyone enjoyed the short film!!

Live long and prosper, 

David 

No comments: