Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Things are starting to get Icy in Hanover.. Yes it is getting colder but also our Ice Tub is finally up and running!!



My time with ITA has flew by! It's already Thanksgiving and Christmas is right around the corner then a few indoor meets and bam! we are in Santa Barbara for are winter training!. Training is going great! After doing the Aerobic threshold test I am able to push my training to the next level with out over working my body. And so far it has been paying off as I am feeling alot better and going alot faster in recent workouts!

As for the holidays it seems like Thanksgiving has come an gone already because we had a team Thanksgiving Dinner last friday night and have been eating leftovers ever since. I have some video clips of the dinner but unfortunatly my computer is on the fritz so I wont beable to share our first ITA thanksgiving. Now its time for round two of turkey and desserts! I guess I will have to add an extra mile or two to my long run to make up for the double thanksgiving.

.
I hope everyone has a fun and safe holiday!

No comments: